Share Info

22 October 2011

Why doesn't my boyfriend want sex?

I’ve been seeing my boyfriend for more than eight months now and things are great. We are definitely soulmates, but it’s always me who instigates sex.

It’s not like I’m sex mad, but we’re both in our 20s so I feel we should at least be ­having regular sex.

He has only pushed me away once, but I felt absolutely awful.

The whole situation makes me feel ­unwanted and I sometimes think I’ve done something wrong. I’ve questioned him, but he just says I’m wrong and that he doesn’t have the energy.

He also says he loves me, but I feel too insecure to believe him. I’m scared I’m pushing him away.

Coleen says..

You need to stop blaming yourself – he’s making you insecure.

Maybe he is exhausted, but you’ve only been together for eight months, so when it comes to sex you should ­definitely be 50/50 at this stage.

Try backing off for a bit and see what happens. It might be the case that he’s stressed over something.

You can still have lovely intimate moments without having sex.

But if things don’t start to pick up soon, maybe you have to face up to ­the fact that you’re simply just not compatible in ­that way.

Sex isn’t the be all and end all, but it is very important.

Let’s face it, if you didn’t initiate it, it’d never happen.

[Source : mirror.co.uk]

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Silahkan anda meninggalkan komentar yang tidak berbau SARA

Link Exchange

Copy kode di bawah ke blog sobat, saya akan linkback secepatnya

Berbagi Informasi

Sport

Translate

Blog Archive

Pageviews last month