Share Info

7 July 2011

Momdot in Parents Magazine

This month (July) in Parents Magazine, you can see Charlotte and I (and two other bloggers) on page 16. We are competing in the Blueprint Baby Nursery Challenge.

My first post for the nursery challenge is here, but please come back over the next few weeks to watch it all unfold! My nursery is all done and I am itching to share the final shots…ack! I really love it to be honest.

I am trying to be patient and share on schedule, but its soooo hard.

This is my first national magazine publish with my blog name, so that was also a very cool thing to share with Baby Phoenyx when he gets older. Of course…its not Charlotte’s.

[Source : momdot.com]

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Silahkan anda meninggalkan komentar yang tidak berbau SARA

Link Exchange

Copy kode di bawah ke blog sobat, saya akan linkback secepatnya

Berbagi Informasi

Sport

Translate

Blog Archive

Pageviews last month