Share Info

1 July 2011

Charlize Theron on her parents' "troubled marriage" and why she'll never get married herself


Oscar-winning actress Charlize Theron is a guest tonight on "Piers Morgan Tonight" for the hour, and the wide-ranging interview touches on her turbulent family life, her career, politics and more. In this preview, she says why she doesn't want to get married. "I've been very fortunate enough to be in relationships where I've explained that to my partner and they've been ok with that," she tells Piers Morgan. "Some would say because I came from a very troubled marriage, my parents did not have a good marriage, but I don't think it's that."

Theron said she prefers longterm relationships: "That's the kind of union that I want. The actual ceremony is not something that's important for me." She also talked about her support of gay marriage.

"It's a divine right, and when government starts to tell us who can love and what is good love...I do have a problem with that," she told Piers Morgan. "I do have a problem with the fact that our government has not stepped up to make this federal."

[Source : piersmorgan.blogs]

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Silahkan anda meninggalkan komentar yang tidak berbau SARA

Link Exchange

Copy kode di bawah ke blog sobat, saya akan linkback secepatnya

Berbagi Informasi

Sport

Translate

Blog Archive

Pageviews last month