Share Info

5 May 2011

Kim Zolciak: My boyfriend loves my pregnant body

KIM-Zolciak_kim-374CONV.jpgJust weeks away from giving birth, The Real Housewives of Atlanta's Kim Zolciak shares personal pregnancy photos of her and boyfriend Kroy Biermann, exclusively with Life & Style. Kim says Kroy, the babies father, loves her pregnant body and has made her feel sexy throughout her pregnancy. "I feel like I'm just getting fatter," Kim Zolciak tells the new issue of Life & Style. "He thinks I'm sexy," Kim says about Kroy, star defensive end with the Atlanta Falcons. "He makes me feel beautiful."

"He's just been the best partner," Kim adds, admitting that she's counting down the days until her June due date. "This pregnancy has kicked my butt, and now I'm at the stage where I'm uncomfortable."

But Housewives fans won't get to go inside the delivery room with the happy couple. Although Kim, who also has two girls, Brielle, 14, and Arianna, 9, from a previous marriage, lives her life on camera, she wants that moment to be for her and Kroy's eyes only. "It's a very personal moment," she tells Life & Style. "I just want to share it with Kroy."

For more on Kim Zolciak pick up this week's issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now in NYC, nationwide on Friday May 6.

[Source : lifeandstylemag.com]

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Silahkan anda meninggalkan komentar yang tidak berbau SARA

Link Exchange

Copy kode di bawah ke blog sobat, saya akan linkback secepatnya

Berbagi Informasi

Sport

Translate

Blog Archive

Pageviews last month